Tuesday 29 July 2008

Just a lil update!

Well i havnt blogged in a while so i just thaught id update you on whats going on with me atm and what ive been up to!


Well For starters i think il introduce you to my Bf- Danniel
This is me and him in the postal order in Blackburn before he asked me out =]

I know how sweet! =P Its only been a week but its weird! it feels like a life time! hehe anyways enough of that i thaught id just introduce him so you know who im on about! =]
Anyways god ive been up to alot recently, At the moment im just listening to Bring me the Horizon watching the rain out of the window wundering what to type! (You should check out BMTH I'l post a link here -http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wtv16Pjw0QU&feature=related) Enjoy! (oh and its not for the weak hearted!)
Wow its realy lashing down now!
Anyways what ive been up to........................................................
When i think about it ive just been partying alot!
hehe
I Spent a week at my bezzie mates house, watching films eating and drinking alot,
Then i went on a night out round Blackburn with danny so more partying!
Annnnnd ive just been drinking alot, its REALY not good, i feel ill now! so im not going to drink again for a looooooooooooong time!
Im now listening tooooo ---- Tool! You should check them out to, il post some links up for some good tunes!
Here -
Enjoy them!! =]
Well im off to enjoy the warm rain!
Peace out! \m/

2 comments:

Krafty Keely said...

Hi honsy, Daniel looks nice I am glad you are sounding sooo much happier.

I have listened to the links and realised I am just getting so old!

Quite liked Tool but didn't think the others were my thing.

Be careful of your liver! That is all I am going to say about your drinking.

Take Care Keely x

Tracey said...

Just drink more water. They'll cancel each other out, or you'll drown!