Saturday 9 August 2008

hehe

gawd me and Daniel have been going out for like 3 weeks i know i need to stop counting but the only reason i did was cuz of my last blogg! Wow it feels like a lifetime! ITs going REALY well! which im realy happy about =] anyways enough of the cheasy chit chat!

Ive just got in from a hard days graft at the Evans place, well 4 hours but it felt like alllooooong time! =S i realy am starting to hate the place! as i get to know the people that work there i start to dislike them more and more, i know that sounds evill, but they are so bitchey! this lady came in today, and she smellt, well i wouldnt say anything normaly, but they got the room freshner out when she was still there and started spraying it around her, then when she'd gone they were all gigleing and laughing and bitching! god i'd hate to turn out like them from working in a shop, i think it does it to people! Id hate to hear what they say about me when im not there!

Gawd theres so much going on in my life at the moment, and i realy dont want to give into my fealings incase i get hurt! paranoid! i know! But theres some things better left unsaid!

Thats enuf from me for the time being, i know this blogs very jumbled but hey thats were my heads at! =P

xxxx

No comments: