Friday 4 July 2008

Well then...

I've finished college for two months! Yippee!! I'm so glad, but gutted at the same time! because i have no money and Ive spent allll my EMA bonus! oh well.
I've been thinking about it a lot and i think i may start to write a book, i know that some people think i am to young but if i start now i could carry on writing it for years and i think it could be quite interesting, My Friend said he would buy it and read it, so i suppose that's a good start. I would love to write a book i think it would be excellent! I want to know what other people think and i would love to hear from you! Just to give me some ideas and such like... =]

Oh, Well god there's so much going on atm, but I'm not going to tell you all because some of its private and a bit freaky?!
I'l tell you one or two things though!

1. There's this guy that i like, (god i sound like I'm about 12!) But he's my Ex's close Friend. Its annoying me because i cant tell if he likes me or not? I mean there have been signs but... You know there only small and i don't want to be playing up on them because i like him, it might just be me over reacting! And i cant tell cuz i cant think straight when it comes to him! God i dunno what to do!! Everyone that Ive spoken to about it says they can see that he likes me, but i don't see it, they say he goes all shy around me and that's a good sign. But??????????????????????????????????? God why am i so apprehensive about this? anyways I'll move on...

2. Holidays!! When i think about it i have allot planned but when you think about the time that the things are spread over it doesn't seem like that much! I'm quite glad Ive got all this time off but i don't want to spend it working all summer, even though the weathers supposed to be crappy i still want to be doing something productive and working in a clothes shop all say every day isn't really that productive, i suppose its funding my creativity, which is good, soon i may even be able to buy my own Digital SLR, which would be excellent, if i start to work regularly i may even be able to rent out my own studio space! that would be amazing, the only thing I'm worried about is if i start earning to much money mum might make me pay Bord! God the id have NO money!

3. I really don't quite know what to do about my X, Ive made copious amounts of effort to talk to him and he just wont respond which is driving me barmy, i feel horribly about the way the relationship ceased and Ive apologised but he just will not respond, i mean you cant not talk to someone ever again, especially someone that you had a relationship with. god this is irritating and i really don't know how much more bloody effort i can put in!

and that concludes today's blog, i hope Ive not complained to much, but sometimes you've just got to get things off your chest!

Peace out \m/


=]

1 comment:

Krafty Keely said...

HI Taryn, my advise if it's of any use.

The EX, if he won't talk he won't talk, you have been mature and tried to sort things out now its time to back off and if he doesn't want to respond then there is nothing you can do.

For the friend of the EX, why not just ask him, it might be a bit funny if he says he doesn't fancy you but at least you can move on then.

As for the Summer, enjoy it and work find a balance because the things you want to do cost money and it's always good to have just a bit more than you need than a bit less.

I have some enamel paints if they are any use.

Looking forward to seeing some of your work as well.

Keely x